Monday, January 09, 2006

My Top 5

I figure since no one ever comments to my posts anyway I could go ahead and post my Top 5 and would basically go unnoticed. So here they are in all their glory.

  1. Kelly Clarkson
  2. Jennifer Love Hewitt
  3. Natalie Portman
  4. Jessica Simpson
  5. Morgan Webb

You might be thinking Randy why Kelly Clarkson? Four words: Since U Been Gone plus I voted for her in the original "American Idol". OK you say Fair enough. But seriously Jennifer Love Hewitt, risky pick I know. Has she been in anything decent since the original "I Know What You Did"? Simple answer, No she hasn't. Does it change the fact that she is smokin hot? No. Anyone who disagrees with Natalie Portman can go and I can't think of anything to say. Needless to say she is probably the sexiest woman on this list. Now as Jessica Simpson goes, she is either dumb as a rock or the smartest woman in showbiz. Thew whole ditz thing paid off Huge. Plus she dumped Nick Lachey, dead weight. And whether she is dumb or not she is super hot as well. Have you seen her music videos? I thought so. Finally we come to Morgan Webb a last minute addition. Morgan Webb is not only hot but she has all the intangibles you look for in a woman. She digs video games, she doesn't have too dress slutty to get my attention, she doesn't wear too much makeup. Did I mention she likes video games? Plus she isn't too well known so it makes me think she is attainable. Even though I would have no shot in hell at her, I can dream. And she has her show "X-Play" which even though I love video games would be completely unwatchable without her.

Now they may not be the hottest women in the world and you may even disagree with them but that is why it is My Top 5 and not yours. If you have one feel free to post yours. I doubt any of you will and you probably think I am a loser/ pervert. But whatever. PEACE!

8 comments:

Pete said...

I think you forgot that J. Love as i like to call her was in the Garfield movie? Top Notch Cinema.

Jeff said...

Dude, you voted on American Idol? You're off the wedding list. J. Love has ginormous forehead and "I know what..." sucked.

Randy said...

Yes Pete I was aware of the cinematic gem "Garfield".
Yes Jeff I did vote on the original Am. Idol. Would you prefer I let the Justin guy win? I think not.

Lauri said...

Pete and Jeff i don't know what your talking about. I didn't even notice a post written by Randy.

Pete said...

her forehead ain't the only thing thats Ginormous if you know what I'm sayin'. Wink Wink nudge nudge..say n'more

Randy said...

Good one Lauri. And Pete you damn straight her forehead ain't the only ginormous body part she's paking. BTW her forehead is not ginormous, you want ginormous check out old Tyra's fivehead.

Jeff said...

You're right...her ego is also ginormous. I don't know what else you could be talking about.

Randy said...

Body part, Jeff. Ego is not a body part. Plus how do you know her ego is big? Do you know her? Had a conversation with her and if so, could you arrange a meeting maybe...?