Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I AM ANGRY WITH TECHNOLOGY

Now I'm pissed. I just wrote this whole post and when I went to post it and guess what? It disappeared. Now you will never know the greatness that I wrote. It's gone forever!

Don't even say "Why didn't you save the draft?" Simple, I don't do that kind of stuff , this isn't a paper for school (is it really that serious?). And if you say that I'll get more angry, it might even drive me to drink. Ha! Let's not even joke, I'll drink anyway. Speaking of drinking I'm expecting to see you all tonight at the Hump Day happy Hour!

Cheerio

4 comments:

Lauri said...

That has happened to Sheila more times than she can count. And screw the "draft", this is a place where you can rant immediatly!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah forgot to mention I am the newest edition to the Crown City Brewery. It became official last night. The only obsticle now is to prove I am a leagal U.S. Citizen. J/K. Anyway I will be celebrating the quitting of the job that I hate to the taking of a job that I have already learned to love, tonight at HAPPY HOUR. I would have posted this but Oh wait I don't have the power to do so..... Hint, Hint. I swear I will not pull a Tom.

Anonymous said...

Yo Timmy D,

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

Love u girl!

ps what is "pulling a Tom?"

Pete said...

Pulling a Tom is when you have a girlfriend but then hit on your male friends and try to entice them into trying things like the dirty Sanchez or the Abraham Lincoln. What the hell..he doesn't read this.