Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My 4

4 Jobs I have had
1. PC Technician
2. Hollywood Video
3. Island's restaurant
4. Blockbuster Video

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Die Hard
3. The Matrix
4. Moulin Rouge (say what you will that movie rocks)

4 Books I can read over and over
1-4. I only read books once. I can't read them again because I know what will happen. Crazy

4 places I lived
1. Honolulu, HI
2. Cordova, AK
3. Pasadena, CA
4. Arcadia, CA

4 places I have vacationed
1. Hawaii
2. Alaska
3. Washington
4. Idaho

4 TV shows I "love"
1. 24
2. Scrubs
3. The Office
4. Law and Order: SVU

4 Favorite dishes
1. Hamburgers
2. Sausage & Pepperoni pizza
3. Breakfast Burrito
4. Mostaciolli pasta with meat sauce

4 websites I visit daily
1. MSN.com
2. Match.com
3. Rat Race blog
4. Yahoo.com

4 Places I would rather be
1. The Crown
2. Home
3. Las Vegas
4. Anywhere but Here

4 reasons I like my job
1. I am good at it
2. I get to sit down most of the day
3. I am known as "that white guy in IT"
4. I get paid to sit at a computer all day and when I get bored and have nothing to do I get paid to surf the net and play video games.

That is my 4 I am going to go play "Punch Out" now. LATERS!!

No comments: