Saturday, March 11, 2006

Two Vaders, One Room

The Star Trek convention (now called Sci-Fi Summit) is back in town and I'm working it this weekend. I was in the men's room when in walked two guys, one dressed as Anikin Slywalker, the other in full on Darth Vader. I freaked out man. It was like the deleted dream sequence or somekind alternate reality going on. It took me a little while to get re-oriented to reality after that. I had to ask myself later though (as I am wont to do) who would win in a fight? Anikin in his Prime or Vader in full on "more machine than man" mode? I'd like to think Vader would wipe the floor with that whiny little pansy but I suspect it would not be so. Maybe I should get a couple bucks together and have those two impersonators go at each other for a while. Just so y'know I could visualize it in my mind. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt or anything. well...maybe a little hurt, someone has to lose a hand right? Isn't that the motif? Now I'm thinkin how homie in the Vader suit actually used the bathroom and If the real vader ever had to take a whizz. I don't remember a zipper on that suit...And does Vader eat? I gues he can eat we saw him without the helmet in Empire didn't we? Does he bathe? How long can he be with out the suit? Man my whole reality is coming apart here. I'm like a kid in Disneyland that sees Mickey without his head on....

No comments: