Monday, March 06, 2006

MY 4

4 jobs I Had
1. Background Actor
2. Islands Host/ Bus Boy
3. Photo Technician
4. Authorized Edison Security Representative.

4 Movies I Can watch over and over again
1. Die Hard
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Lord Of the Rings trilogy
4. 40 year old virgin

4 Books I have read over and over
Can't I hardly read books to begin with.

4 places I have lived
1. Cordova, AK.
2. Pasadena, CA.
3. Arcadia, CA.
4. Coolsville, Alexland

4 places I have vacationed
1. Hawaii
2. Alaska
3. Washington
4. Idaho

TV Shows I love
1. Lost
2. Wrestling (Raw , Smackdown, and TNA wrestling)
3. Scrubs
4. 24

4 Favorite dishes
1. Buffalo Chicken (strip,wings,boneless)
2. Pasta Usually with good marinara and spiced up
3. Steak
4. Tacos

4 websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo
2. Rat Race
3. TNA Wrestling
4. Movie Sites

4 places I'd rather be
1. Hawaii
2. Las vegas
3. Alaska
4. My Own Movie Star Trailer on a Movie Set

4 sayings I Say
1. Cuz That's How I Roll!
2. I just need a national!
3. That girl is so hot!
4. 3rd person speaking (like Alex Moe is busy typing.)

4 TV Shows I like working on (my additon)
1. Scrubs
2. Joan Of Arcadia (when it was on)
3. Entourage
4. Any Movie

I need to go get my clothes out of the laundry. Other stuff too that I can't tell you. Cuz That's How I Roll!

4.

No comments: