Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MySpace

So somehow i've been sucked into the MySpace world. I'm very upset with myself for making a page and making contacts and even filling in all the stupid info. I just get so bored at work ya know? My sisters are on it and some co-workers and i like to see what they are up to. I still can't believe it though. I almost feel like i joined a dating web site or something. Well look me up if you want to. And another weird thing is that there are tons of "Lauri's" around. Who knew?

Yesterday was my sister Leslie's birthday! I don't know how old she is though. Early twenties for sure. Growing up i thought it was impossible to not know how old your siblings are. But now i can barely recall my age. Its odd. But anyways, Happy Birthday Les! It was also Tim's birthday on Monday. There was a trip to Big Bear and i have yet to hear anything about it. Is it one of those trips where "what happens in Big Bear, stays in Big Bear?" If so, it'll come out one day. When your all drunk and telling stories. It always does.

This Friday is St. Patrick's Day!!! whoooo hooooo! I have to be careful though, gotta work saturday. I hope everyone will be there, at the Crown that is. Wear your green. Its also the second day of March Madness. I've filled out my pool and given my money. We seem to be doing it every year here at work. There is one co-worker who really enjoys basketball so he's always in charge. Oh and Sheila, Michael said that i can't win this year cuz you won. I had to remind him that you won two years ago. I swear, he'll say anything just to hear himself talk. THINK MAN THINK, then speak. Anyways, it'd be sweet if i won. The money will go towards VEGAS!!!!!!!

At work we make stuff that has an expiration date of 11 weeks. What comes in 11 weeks? The Vegas trip. So i keep thinking its right around the corner. But its not. I think everyone should focus on working up the alcohol tolerance so there isn't any drunken drama. That's my plan. NO CRYING IN VEGAS!

Ok its almost 11am. I can start thinking about work now i guess. I've had my two cups of coffee and played on the internet and Rochelle brought me a ham and cheese croissant, yummy. I'm good to go. Is anyone thinking about Happy Hour tonight? I can't decide if i wanna go yet. We'll see how the day goes. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Sorry for the starch white, i had issues with posting.

Lynlee said...

Of course you need to come to happy hour, how else would you spend your Wed night? And, I am also part of the evil myspace world. And, guess what Joe set out and found a ton of Lynlees on myspace that are not me. Oh well

Anonymous said...

lauri, i like the way you think!
and now for some retard laker hateration:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/rnr/142226715.html

Randy said...

Yes to Happy Hour. I will be there after work of course.