Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm back

Hey, hey, hey I said I would be back with more exciting news and while there isn't a lot of it. The stuff that I have is pretty good. Actually not much news here really more links to things that I find cool or interesting.
I promised you a link to the Natalie Portman rap and I will deliver.
Link 1 takes you to the NBC site
Link 2 takes you to the YouTube site.
Either way both lead you to a hilarious rap skit starring Natalie Portman.
Ok enough about the totally awesome and super-hot even with a shaved head Natalie Portman.
Anybody who missed last night's double episode of "24" missed three great things. First of all one of the best episodes of 24 in a long time. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Second of all it marked the reappearance of Jack's most beautiful daughter Kim played by actress Elisha Cuthbert. Thats right I said Elisha Cuthbert. That name one more time is Elisha Cuthbert. Third of all the new trailer for X3 before it hits theaters. Lucky for you my readers I have the link to it Right Here. Looks good I just don't know? I am still undecided about it. I like the X-Men but not Brett Ratner so much. We'll see, who knows?
What else is going on... A clip, which depicts the opening credits of The Simpsons using real actors has quickly become an Internet sensation. Check it Out Here
I know I had my rant about the Oscars yesterday so today I am going to through that's right, Worst dressed. The only real reason people watch the Oscars anymore...Quickly before that a shout out to Keira Knightley for easily winning best dressed. Now onto the losers.
Poor Charlize Theron what was she thinking. The on the shoulder 3 ft. 30 lb. bow alone leaves her open for mockery not to mention the beehive hairdo. NEXT!
Paris Hilton sure she wasn't at the awards, Thank God. But you know she would be at the after party in this most god-awful gown. The feathers, the binding and bedazzled dress. Why oh why? There are more like these two kooks, or these two Hands Out of your Pockets but I am going to keep if brief. Oh just one more small Oscar higlight or lowlight depending on how you look at it Jennifer Garner taking a trip on her way to present an award.
That's it no more Oscars for now.
Here are some choice DVD's out now that you should check out
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2. Jarhead
3. Walk the Line
4. Pride & Prejudice
5. (and if you must) Just Friends
One last thing before I get going, the WBC (World Baseball Classic) is underway here in the USA and we won our first game against Mexico. For a more in depth review of the game click here.
Alright kiddies that is it for today. You are just going to have to wait for my next edition of me linking to things and embarassing myself with Worst Dressed lists and linking all over Natalie Portman and Elisha Cuthbert.
Tomorrow I will give you the winners of the 26th Annual Razzies and my comments if you just can't wait till tomorrow...click the link Razzies. What else I will be talking about not sure of yet, whatever strikes my mood. For now I bid you all...Good Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the HELL Randy Selma Hayek dosen't even get a NOD? She gave me an instant chub in her tight blue dress. That needs to be mentioned.