Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Need a title...

As you can see by my title I am struggling to come up for a name for this little blog idea of mine. Any ideas? All submissions will be viewed equally. Now on to pressing matters.
First, to Joe I was not dissing Salma Hayek in any way she was super hot on Sunday night. Unfortunately I just think Kiera Knightley overall was hotter. However due to your comment just for you here she is the beautiful Salma Hayek as she looked on Sunday night at the Oscars. So you know Joe and anyone else, that picture took me a half hour to find. Insane. Moving on though... I have gontten a few inquiries as to where our quote below our blog title came from. A song by John Mellencamp is where. A little ditty about Jack and Diane. Just in case you were wondering.
I was thinking about condiments today. Like if you could only have one condiment for the rest of your life what would it be? Most people would likely choose ketchup. But I thought about it and I would so choose BBQ sauce. BBQ sauce makes everything taste better while I think ketchup is just an addition to most dishes. Sure there are the detractors from BBQ sauce but come on. When you go to eat ribs do you get them covered in ketchup, I think not. And frankly chicken nuggets in ketchup is worthless to me, I would rather have them plain if that's the only option. Besides there are like how many different types of ketchup. It all comes down to the same ingredients whether it's catsup or ketchup it's basically pureed tomatoes. BBQ sauce on the other hand has slightly different nuances. There's Mesquite, Sweet and Spicy and Original just to name a few. So next time you think about ketchup on your burger or whatever else you eat reach for the BBQ instead. Thank you. Paid for by Americans for the advancement of BBQ Sauces.
Ok now for some entertainment news
I have some bad news people but after I reveal this we must keep ourselves together and press on. Take a breath here we go...It was confirmed yesterday that "The Bachelor" couple has called it quits. The romance is over and frankly if those two can't make it what hope is there for the rest of us. For more info click here.
Gimme a sec I am still getting over "The Bachelor" news. Ok I am over it what's next...
The Weekly World News is a great source of news such as disturbing, informative or amazing news. I strongly suggest taking a look at these articles or picking up an issue at your local news stand. And we're moving...
Alex found this little bit of coolness it's a Superhero Quiz. No offense meant to Alex though but I don't think it works very well. I was Spider-Man but amazingly enough so was Alex. And we are not that similar. So go ahead take it and let me know the results. NEXT
Paris Hilton is in the news today. Are you surprised? It appears as if a man named Brian Quintana pictured there with paris Hilton has successfully obtained a restraining order again the celebutante ordering her to stay at least 100 yards away from her unless they are both at a party then it is shortened to 25 feet. For a more in depth review of this story click here.
What else is happening... Teri Hatcher reveals in the upcoming Vanity Fair that her uncle sexually abused her 35 years ago. How do you respond to something like that? You don't.
Remember when I informed you the newly single Nick Lachey and his gal pal Miss Kentucky USA were an item. Well this just in, I may have jumped the gun there because yesterday he was seen with Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari. I will definitely be keeping my ear to the ground for more info on this turn of events.
Men around the world rejoice Uma Thurman is once again single. The Kill Bill star has announced she and hotelier Andre Balzs have split. It is actually quite a change from Thurman's statement in Februrary when she declared, "Everyone constantly taunts you that rebound relationships aren't a good idea and that they don't work. But mine is working, surprisingly." Guess not, huh.
Some more about Paris and this time it involves former BFF turned bitter enemy turned contractually obligated co-star the painfully skinny Nicole Richie. Filming on the fourth season of "The Simple Life" began this week in Los Angeles. Basically the premise is "Wife Swap" but with Hellenic addicted hottie Paris and skin and bones Nicole being swapped. The participating clans, will then vote on who handled the household better (read: who caused the least amount of destruction and trauma). Hilarity is hoped, will ensue.
One last bit of entertainment news this one for country music fans like myself...
Brad Paisley led the list of nominees for the 41st Annual Academy of Country Music Awards with six nominations, including top male vocalist of the year.
Brooks & Dunn and Sugarland received five nominations each, while Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood had four apiece.
Rascal Flatts and Underwood announced the nominations Wednesday.
Kids that is all I got for the day...I am sure if I wanted I could dig up some more dirt; however, I gotta have something to dish about tomorrow, right?
This is Randy signing off and wishing you all Good Night or Day whenever you read this...Bye!

9 comments:

Lynlee said...

Is ranch considered a condiment? If it is I choose ranch...it just makes everything better..TIm is going to pick mayo (that's my bet)

Lynlee said...

Oh an I just took your test:
70% match green lantern
70% match catwoman
how is that possible? Are the green lantern and catwoamn that alike?

Jeff said...

90% Superman bitches!

Kujo said...

70% The Flash... "Fast, athletic and flirtatious."

Lauri said...

I'm 80% Superman. Sssuuupermannnn???

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Jufran. Or Sriracha. Jufran is a Filipino catsup (that's right CAT-sup bitches) made from bananas instead of tomatoes. Hey, when bananas is all you got in a place, then you got to get creative. Sriracha is a Vietnamese spicy garlic red sauce that just bout makes everything better, even ice cream sammiches.

Oh, I guess am a Moe cuz I was 70% Spiderman. I'm just glad not to be Wonder Woman. Those are some big shoes to fill, baby.

Amanda Jane said...

I say Del Mar sauce would be my pick. Not quite barbecue, not quite ranch, but a happy medium.

Anonymous said...

yo: bar b q / ranch? SICK!

by the way: i am a sheep, too. but i wishes i was a monkey.

also: bar b q / ranch sounds good, not sick. i've just never had it.

finally: hi, amanda! this is ajohn (doe). it took me the while to figger out who who were.

Pete said...

The math on that quiz doesn't add up. I was like 70% everyone.