Monday, November 07, 2005

Addendum to Thursday night

I got so caught up in going on about Thor the other day I forgot to tell you guys how Me, Randy, and Alex got kicked out of Applebees on thursday. We were gonna hit the late night happy hour from 10 to 12. We got there at 11 and when we went to sit down the waitress told us that they were closing and that we had missed the 11pm close time. I looked around and saw a bar full of people. I told the waitress that the sign said midnight and she said they were closing early due to renovation. I saw no ladders, exposed drywall, or underpaid immigrant workers. What I did see was a waitress who didn't feel like opeing another tab and used that "renovation" excuse to get rid of us.
Its my contention that if we had been 6 foot tall thin metrosexual types that we would have immeadiately been offered beer and blowjobs. But since we were short (except for Randy) unshaven, and dressed all scruffy like.... We got the boot. Lauri thinks I'm crazy but I say that appearance has a lot to do with how you get treated out in the world. More on this later...

2 comments:

Jeff said...

100% agreement. If I was there you would have been served, and not in the breakdancing way.

Pete said...

Yes, you are quite the specimen.