Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving Eve

You know that sublime song from the 40oz. album Scarlet Begonias? I just found out that its a cover of a Grateful Dead Song. Boy am I late to the game!
Well, feelin pretty good today. Day off. Thanksgiving eve as I call it. Its gettin a bit stormy outside, so thats promising.
I don't know where we'll end up tonight, or what we'll end up doing, but it feels like a good night for some fellowship doesn't it? Here's my idea of the perfect thanksgiving eve: A large dimly lit room, cold weather outside, a fire in a fire place, a little music, a little beer, maybe a pool table, and good friends. That would just about hit the spot. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Sounds like the Compton Community Center. Actually, that all sounds very good to me as well. I'm reading some facetiousness in you comment like you already have a place in mind, but its no place I've ever been. I'm game though, and I imagine my old lady is too, although she will be in class until 7.

Pete said...

I wish I did know a place like that. Vic's used to be kind of like that, but now its populated by scum. We'll probably just end up at the Crown.