Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm Tired

Hey guys what's up another week done. Hope this one is better than the last. I'm so tired of being an extra. People I know you will say work hard so you don't have to be an extra but I've been doin that. No auditions but who knows maybe I'll get something when I least expect it. I just kinda wanna pay my own rent and stuff. I'm glad my dad pays but I don't want him to keep paying out of his wallet. Cuz he will noy be there forever. I came to this thought when I worked on friday on a higher rate job $90 for 8 hours but we only worked for like 5 hours. So that was cool and there were not a lot of extras and the people were cool. It was for Spike TV for some video game show. But the last scene was wierd we were all doing regular activities that gamers love like I was playing Badminton. But we are supposed to see some monster from some unknown bloody game and it's so sickening that we throw up. Yes vomit so to achieve this illusion we had to drink warm spagettio's but mostly juice doesn't that sound yummy. So when I did this I almost threw up from the taste but I gagged through it and spat it back out like I was supposed to do. Now I think I've done everything I can do as an extra I think I've worked on every show I can. Now I've done everything with this throw up thing, the half nude, dance like an idiot, and more things. But hopefully it will be done soon.

P.S. Welcome Owen and sorry my first post with you on the blog is me complaining and crap.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Stay strong bro