Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Long Days

Today and yesterday are turning out to be the longest days EVER! I can't even imagine what the rest of the week holds. Its 11am and Sheila and I are already trying to figure out who's going to go home early. There isn't anything to do, at least not for us. The girls are busy though. lol. So we try to do a couple of things thinking that the time will fly by...but it hasn't!! So here we are. HELP US!! Send emails, blog, anything to keep us occupied.

Last night was Halloween 2005!! I didn't do anything to Halloweeny. I went over to Pete's after work and we ordered a pizza that was less than satisfying. Then i passed out candy to two little girls. That was the extent of that. We left to go to the Crown where Owen was finishing up his last 9 beers before he got his 100 beer celebration. He did it!! We are all very proud of him. :)

I recently was given a notice that my rent is going up. I wasn't very happy about that. Maybe $15 or $25 more would be sorta ok, but it was more. $40 more a month!! I like that apartment and all, but i just can't see myself paying almost $1000 for a little one bedroom. I'm not sure what to do. Should i just pay it? Look around for another place thats most likely going to be $875-$900? Maybe pay the same but find a place that's bigger? What i'd really like to do is find a place that's $1000 a month and a two bedroom. Or something similar. No roommates. Perhaps a doggie. I think this is turning into a schkeme. Nevermind. Ok i think I'm done ranting. Have a great All Saints Day everyone!!

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

Damn the rent hikes! melanie and i had one last year. I can't wait to be outa this place and saving on gas, and saving a bit on rent, and oh yeah, being married '-)...money issues are stressful. I took the day off work on Monday because I was still recovering from stomach issues, and thought i could make the hours up, but it turns out i can only make up hours within the same month, so i will be out like a 100 bucks on my next paycheck. let's go to vegas and win that crazy big jackpot. or win the lottery