Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Getting Old

I'm getting old. I mean that has to be the reason right? Radios are too loud, people are too loud, things bother me so easily. I'm getting grumpy. Unless things are done correctly and in an efficicent manner i get super rage. So it must be that i'm getting old. Not to mention i'm forgetful and am constantly saying "what?" to everyone. I have bad knees and am joining older people in physical therapy. I am not in touch with the latest fashions or the newest electronics. All i want to do these days is not work, vacation, and sleep. I am running out of patience towards everyone. I hate stupid people............I really don't know where this blog is going or what my intentions were in the beginning of the blog. I'll stop this topic. I just wanted to say a couple of things is all.

Next week i only have to work three days. Then its Thanksgiving. I'm working all weekend at the civic and i think the next weekend too. I'm gonna burn myself out real quick. Maybe i'll back out on a shift. Ok i'm not going to bore you all anymore. I'm starting to sound like Randy here. ;)

2 comments:

Pete said...

oooooooo BURN!

Pete said...

If hating stupid people makes you old...I'm like a thousand years old. I've begun writing complaint letters everytime someone pisses me off. How's that for getting old.