Sunday, November 27, 2005

And thats that

I don't know what to write but I don't want to go to bed either. I was going to write a political rant on my Essays blog about why the left is losing so much political ground, but I think thats gonna require too more synapses than I have at my disposal at the moment.
I'm still having a pretty pleasant Thanksgiving weekend, despite having to work. Last night we went to a little get together at the Gooler back house. That brought back some memories of underage drinking. Now that I think of it, I think I might have been the only overage drinker and had to do lots of beer runs. Anyway, things have slowed down there, and it was a very chill night, which was nice. I really didn't want to go, but Lauri talked me into it and I had a good time. I heard people were gettin bucked up on thursday night at the Fuckineer but I missed that. I can't get drunk after thanksgiving, hell I can barely move. I just stayed in and played video games and enjoyed myself thouroughly. I work again tommorow morning and will be chillin in the evening. Maybe more video games. I still haven't had any desire to get drunk since the last time, I think it scarred my brain. Oh sure I've had drinks since then but its been strictly for show.

No comments: