Sunday, November 13, 2005

Life with no XBOX

Well I've gotten through my first day with no xbox. If you don't know the story on friday I was going to play a game and then a problem came about that said call customer service. So I did and that didn't help. So then they said i would have to get it repaired and they said it would cost 80 bucks. I said forget that cuz I was just gonna trade it in and probably only get 70 bucks toward my xbox 360. So I'm losing money if I got it repaired. But later that night Me and the gang went to the crown and then chalet and it was all fun till randy threw up. So today I kept busy by watching tv including football. Tomorrow I have some pro football but no games really peak my interest. So I need to do something with some friends or I don't know what might happen. I'm scared!!! Someone call me up tomorrow to make sure I'm fine. Hopefully I can get some work to keep busy and make money to get my xbox 360 and other things (wink wink Nudge Nudge say no more say no more). I'm gonna try my hardest to remain calm, cool, and collected. Lates!

4 comments:

Pete said...

When did Randy Throw up? I threw up too. I think it must have been the Cheese dip we made. It was they 6 month old salsa we put in! Or the 2 year old Cholula.

Randy said...

Cholula not 2 years old. Salsa not 6 months old. The problem was TOO MUCH CHEESE. God so MUCH CHEESE.

Randy said...

All that Velveeta could not have been good for us.

Pete said...

How many times do I have to tell you; "PREPARED CHEESE PRODUCT!!!" Cheese must be refrigerated. Cheese is found in the dairy section. Cheeeeese!