Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wow I really did nothing today!!

Hi everybody what's going on? I am just sitting here at work, it's 5PM on a Sunday and I have my days off coming up. That's right I just had Thursday and Friday off now I am getting Monday and Tuesday off. I think it is part of a conspiracy to not allow me to get ahead on my work or maybe the less they see of me the better. Maybe they are tired of the round eye.
So anyway yeah I have two days off. I really don't know what to do on a Monday and Tuesday but something will hopefully open up for me. Well what else is going on . I don't want to make my post boring.
A quick comment here:
  • Sheila I am so sorry for making that lame-ass stupid wisecrack about your cat. After typing it out I realized how stupid and mean-spirited it was. I apologize.
Ok I had to say that because I don't want Sheila to not be cool with me anymore.
I bought some Jolt Cola remember that stuff. Well I bought twelve of them and they come in these really big cans. 24 oz. I think. I had two this weekend to wake up before work and I must say for the most part they worked. Although today better than yesterday, but yesterday I don't think much would've helped. Too much drinking the night before. So anyway about the Jolt, I think I made a good investment, Pete. I do not believe it was a waste of money and yeah whatever.
Gosh I wish I had more to write about. Last Thursday I hung out with Tim, Alex and Lynlee(hope that's right). I got way too drunk way too fast but I did have 4 large High Lifes at The Boat. Then we went to Claim Jumper and had 2 pitchers. By then I was pretty much done, but according to Tim their night had just begun as what can only be referred to as a whirlwind trip around Pasadena drinking. I unfortunately went home and passed out by like 10PM lame I know.
Friday we went out but drank beforehand and needless to say I got pretty trashed Pete said he yelled at me in the car but I don't remember that so I forgive him. I had an issue with regurgitation but it was only a bad burp, you know what I mean.
Alright I don't have much more to say I hope everyone has a great week this week and stray tuned for my exciting recounts of Monday and Tuesday days off. I am sure it will be riveting.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Maybe you could start an herb garden with your days off. You could finally arranged your bedroom and finish your laundry. You could liven up your apt. with some house plants. Or you could play Madden '06 with the lights turned off all day. I wonder which one you'll pick.

Randy said...

Wouldn't you like to know?

Pete said...

YOU would.