Monday, December 12, 2005

Apartment & Stuff

Hello everyone. I am just hanging out at work and thought that blogging would be a great way to use my time of not doing work effectively.
So today before work I went to check out that apartment in Sierra Madre that Pete and Lauri had told me about it this weekend. So when I got there I went and knocked and the landlord's door, I guess...? It was an old woman, a very old woman(off topic why is that apt. Landlords seem to always be old). She said if I wanted to I could come back later this afternoon and look at it if I wanted to. Obviously this was not an option due to the fact that I had to go to work at . SO I asked if I could come by tomorrow at the same time and take a look. She said the person should be there so to come by. So my apartment visit was pushed to tomorrow. I found out that supposedly the rent is $900 which I find hard to believe and am much more inclined to believe Lauri and Pete's quote of a grand. But who knows we'll see, right? No pets allowed which doesn't matter cause I don't have any so non-issue. So anyway I have to go back tomorrow. Just thought you'd be interested.
Today at work was more or less uneventful. We had a lot of shipping though. We ship out replacement parts to stores when their shit breaks. For some reason today we had a lot, but whatever. Other than that exciting tidbit just been answering calls and listening to my iPod. Listening to my music at night is such a lifesaver. So that was my work I could tell you more but I would bore even myself.
So Alex is off to AK this Thursday he is going to be gone until the 29th I think. So it'll be a "Blue Christmas" for me. Hahaha. Sometimes I am so not funny it's scary. Anyway that was just a little info for everyone so you can mark it down on your calendars.
Well I guess that's it I just wanted to let you know about the apartment visit I will be sure to post tomorrow and keep everyone updated on my apartment adventure. Yeah so uh... Later.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

If that apt. is really $900 then i'm gonna apply for it too. It's gonna be a face off.

Randy said...

Nope it's not I went back to it is a grand.

Jeff said...

If you are really looking for a decent 1BR my complex seems to always have something. My place is little, but the fixtures and everything else were brand new when I moved in. $925