Tuesday, December 13, 2005

End of the Year

Yesterday i had my dreaded end of the year review given by my boss. It actually went pretty well. He had nothing negative to say about my job performance throughout the year. He did however have something to say about me, personally. He told me i needed to relax. He said that i get too angry and stressed out about things around here. Its a stressful job. I told him that i couldn't exactly go skipping through the hallways all the time. He said, "i don't think you like your job" and i said, "do you like your job?, its a job, no one likes to work". That's right i said it. Well to make a long story short, he's concerned about me. Give me a freaking break. He just wants to make sure i don't call in sick to work to often. He may be perceptive on some things but on other things, he's oblivious. Sheila is in right now with him getting her review. He's most likely saying the same thing to her. We have a tendency to freak out a lot here and he's finally catching on as to why. Oh then he asked "where do you see yourself and the company in 2 and in 5 years?" NOT HERE! I wanted to scream. But i didn't have a PC answer so i have to get back to him, and he wants to get backed to. In other news, Pete and I went to the movies last night. We saw Syrania (is that how you spell it?). It was ok. I thought there were too many different stories to follow. That's just me though. I haven't finished my Christmas shopping. Oh and speaking of Christmas. On Sunday was the annual work xmas party. We went to the Coco Palms, formerly called Copacabanna. It was fun. Sheila drank lots and just talked and talked and talked. It was funny. We played games and gave our Secret Santa gifts. It was your typical work xmas party. But back to shopping. I haven't finished, i've barely started really. I'm waiting to get paid on Thursday. Then Sheila and I have to go crazy cuz we have to ship gifts to our parents soon, very soon! Well i think i'll wrap it up here. Sheila is still in her review, i think it's coming up to an hour now. That could be bad, or good, i don't know mine was kinda long too i guess. Anyways, have a good day!

No comments: