Monday, December 12, 2005

Busy times in the land of the Dragon- i have been working an almost normal monday to friday type of schedule, which i havn't done for over two years, but i'm actually enjoying it. between the working i've joined the 'welsh coast surf club', performed for the first time with my drum group ( it wasn't technically perfect but we got everyone dancing and i guess that is the most important thing), been reading about 3 books a week (i'm like a screaming black hole sucking in all literature around me), painted my Bass a rather tasteful combination of purple and orange (Timmy D- your picture is next), and this week i'm going to sign up as a youth worker at a local youth centre type place which was set up by a woman whose son got hit by a train while tripping on acid.
Has my 100 beers plaque been put up in the crown yet? i think it should have a grand unveiling, with a little draw curtain and speeches by local dignitaries, or am i being a bit self important? anywho, a copy of my debut album (if i get round to making it) to anyone who can name the band/song this lyric is taken from- "it's easy to laugh, it's easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind"

1 comment:

Pete said...

The Smiths
I know its over

But I had to look it up.