Saturday, December 17, 2005

King Aslan and King Kong

Hey what's up peoples from ALASKA. I was just here when I forgot to give some movie reviews. I caught King Kong and Narnia L,W,W before I left. They were both really good. Both had a great story. Special effects were great. Acting was done well too. When I saw Narnia I expected a kid movie and that's what I got. But I even enjoyed it too. So much that I'm reading the rest of the books now. Now King Kong I was really excited to see this movie with all the critics hailing that it was great. So I expected a lot out of this movie. I got most of it. I din't get everything I expected But I still thought it was good. Narnia I have to say was more enjoyable. But King Kong had more action which kept my interest. The story in King Kong I thought wasn't that good. Narnia was a good story once you say it's a fantasy with elements of magic and abandon reality. Well I have to help make cookies I'll blog later. Happy Holidays!

No comments: