Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday

I noticed nobody usually posts on the weekends. So I figured hey post on the weekend. So here I am posting on the weekend. Unfortunately I don't have much to say though, as usual.
Work is pretty slow and annoying today. Lots of people having replication issues and if you really are interested in what those are? Ask me and I will more than gladly tell you all about them. But I am not gonna bore you in this blog. I can't wait to go home, not gonna dwell on that though.
Last night Pete, Lauri and I went out to El Torito for happy hour which was cool. Then we relaxed at my house for a bit then traveled to The Crown to meet up with friends and have a good time. I think we accomplished those goals. I didn't get drunk which is good sometimes. I had a nice little buzz though so that was cool.
So Lauri and Pete were telling me about this cool little place in SM. An apartment for only $5 more than I pay and nicer. I am definitely checking that out very soon. Not that I don't like my little Arcadia place cause I do. But change is good for the soul, right? I think so.
OK seriously I got nothing to talk about and this blog has got to be boring you people to tears right about now if not earlier. So everybody have a great day whenever you read this or a great night. Just great in general. Bye now.

2 comments:

Pete said...

I wanna know what replication issues are.

Randy said...

Ask me in person. I can't explain it on a computer.