Monday, December 19, 2005

Ode to Randy and Lauri

You ever had friends that you can call and be like, I'm in trouble and I need help and they drop everything and come down and help you out. Well I do. We had two sold out shows back to back on sunday and after the first show, i was convinced that the people I was working with were so fucking incompetent that felt I had to call out the big guns. I call Lauri: "I'll be there." I call Randy: "I'll be there." No bitchin' no whining, they just came down and worked the show with me. Needless to say, that shit went off like motherfuckin' gangbusters. So thanks guys, you saved my ass.
I'd also like to celebrate Randy's triumphant return to the Civic Auditorium even if just for one night. Every step on the auditorium floor was like a stomp in face to that hateful bitch. They'll never stop us motherfucker.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Thanks Pete.