Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Update

Hey y'all. I told you I would give you an update on the apartment when I knew more so here goes.
I went to daqy and saw the apartment. It's nice, it feels a lkittle smaller than the one I have now but that could just be me. It does have a nice little patio that would be cool. and a nice setup between the kitchen and dinig room. Like separated. I can't explain it well but it's cool. Now the price is not $900 as quoted by the old lady yesterday. It is an even grand if they don't refurbish it and to tell you the truth it doesn't need to be. It is 1100 if they do refurbish it. SO I am going to say leave it alone. I have the applicationsright here in front of me. I am going to fill it out tonight and have my brother fill his out and then drop them off in the morning and ask how long I have to wait to get a response. Hopefully not long. A new place would be a great Christmas present to myself.
So anyway that is about it I just wanted to update you on the apartment happenings. Besides that just typical work stuff. So rather than boring you I am going to get outta here. Peace and keep you all in the loop. LATERS!

1 comment:

Pete said...

smaller means less to clean and less to have to furnish and decorate. Plus it will be sweet to live in an apartment with a name. "Casa Bonita" I think thats German for "a whale's Vagina". So your going to be living in a whale's vagina. Thats a step up from the elephant's poopshoot you're living in now. Just kidding, I like your poopsho--uh...apartment. almost let a cat out of the bag there.