Friday, December 09, 2005

Just Released! New Mixed CD

Here are some lyrical highlights of a new mixed CD I just made entitled "Songs You Might Not Know...But Should." Subtitled: " For contemplative moods only." This is not a party CD

"I'll sit and wonder at every love that could have been if I'd only thought of something charming to say"

"I'd like to go the distance, but not one of us is gonna, you see no one is wise enough to turn this ancient boat around.."

"Gonna find another place, maybe one I can stand"

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon and another girl to take my pain away"

"talkin bout what we gonna be when we grow up, I said "what you wanna be?" she said, "Alive""

"All those I respect and trust, I guess they were just kiddin'"

"I'll be here when it all gets weird"

"please don't confront me with my failures, I have not forgotten them.."

Intrigued? All this and more on my new CD. Who wants a copy?

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I do!!!!

Jeff said...

As long as one of those songs is not "Breakfast at Tiffany's" I would be interested.

Pete said...

wow. Dead horse anyone? Well beaten.

Amanda Jane said...

i do. i'm more often in contemplative moods than party moods. Don't worry sheila, i don't have a picture either.