Friday, December 16, 2005

Solitaire

Does solitaire help with memory skills? My memory is totally shot. I'm not sure how it happened or when it actually got bad, but it sucks. According to books that help with memory, i need to be less stressed, exercise more, get more sleep and play games. So does solitaire count? I've been playing so much solitaire this week its ridiculous. This week has gone by very slowly and the only thing keeping me busy is game after game of solitaire.

Tonight my pals and I are going out to celebrate my birthday, which was yesterday. Its gonna be awesome! Yesterday Pete and I went out to dinner and i got my presents from him. Sheila gave me some cool stuff too. By the way, one of the gifts Sheila got me was from Yankee Candle Co. Its lotion and its the best smell in the whole wide world (as far as lotions go). Its Clean Cotton scent. It smells like a dryer sheet. Oh man its incredible. And it smells the same when used too, not just from the bottle. Ok enough about that. So yeah, partying tonight. Everyone should start getting pumped up starting........now! See ya there!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I know that is not true, if it were, I would have a photographic memory with all the time I spent playing solitaire in college when I was supposed to be writing papers.