Friday, December 16, 2005

So long and thanks, for all the fish

Hey so, I can't find any new music that I like. What are you people listenin' to, and can I borrow your CD's? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (no country or polka please)
On another note, I broke down my fish tank the other day. I just decided that a fish tank requiring monthly maintenance was too much responsibility for a 29 year old man. Fear not for my remaining fish, they are now living happily in Lauri's slightly smaller but much cleaner tank. I still get to see them on weekends.
Thats it, no real news from me.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

I just picked up the new Gorillaz album. Its sort of hip-hoppy, but more mellow. I really dig it.

Amanda Jane said...

you sound like a divorced father talking about seeing those fish on weekends. pretty soon you will start buying them big expensive little fish hotels to put in the tank because you feel guilty for leaving them. okay, probably not-i just remembered you never even named your fish.

Lauri said...

lol, i was totally thinking that too Amanda. "i get to see them on the weekends".

Pete said...

That was my intention, now lets stay focused on the music. Bring it, Bring it.

Randy said...

Check out this group I found on iTunes called Astaire. They are kind of poppy but pretty cool.