Sunday, December 18, 2005

My weekend

Hey people it's Sunday and I am just here at work as per usual. I was just sitting around listening to my iPod and thought I got nothing interesting to say why don't I post that to the blog. So here I am.
Come to think of it this week has actually been a tad bit interesting. Well only the tail end really. My Saturday and Sunday which to normal people is Thurs and Fri.
Thursday - Today my brother left to Alaska for a few weeks(like2) and it was Lauri's birthday. So on Thursday after taking my brother to the airport I drove down to Sunset Beach to meet Tim, Emily, Lynlee and Katie came later. What we basically did down there was drink and eat. A good time was had by me, except for the whole sleeping thing but I won't get into that. Needless to say a Full bed is not nearly enough room to accommodate 3 people that is all I am saying about that.
Friday - Today we celebrated Lauri's birthday. We went out to the Boat for dinner. I didn't eat anything though, I just drank. That happens more often than not. Oh well what are you going to do. So everyone who was anybody was there for the most part, certain people had other obligations and what not so...you know. One person who I was really glad actually made it was Lauri's sister, Sheila. I hadn't seen her in like years. Not really that long, duh, but it had been a while. Maybe she can make it out here more than every other month? So anyway Friday night after the Boat we went to The Chalet, saw six shooter. Then we took Lauri home cause she was done. Pete, Sheila and I met some others at the Buc to finish off the night. All in all I had an awesome time on Friday and I just wanted everyone to know that.
Saturday and Sunday have just been typical days at work. I did buy some Christmas lights yesterday but other than that they have been pretty uneventful. Anyway I am going to go get something to eat now cause I am hungry and bored. So that'll give me something to do. Alright y'all it was fun but I am out. Remember... Happy Holidays!! and all that other stuff.

P.S. Nothing in this blog was meant to offend anybody or embarrass anyone either. Just in case.

No comments: