Wednesday, December 28, 2005

IT'S A SHAME

It's a shame that my first post has to be so...Hostile.
So the invasion has begun. If you currently live in, have ever lived in, or live in the vicinity of Pasadena, you know what I'm talking about. Oh yes, I mean the out-of-towners. Regardless of whether they are here for the dumb ass parade or the kick ass football game, they are still in my way.
Can I just mention that the other day it took me thirty minutes to get from 1st and Huntington in Arcadia to the Boat. Are you serious!? Thank God the boat has large cold beers with no line. Half an hour! What is that like two miles? Then yesterday I was almost involved in a head on collision when a man turned the wrong way on a one way and headed straight for me. The passenger was a kid, most likely the man's son. The kid just covered his mouth and his expression pretty much said it all. He looked slightly scared, but mostly embarrassed. Kid, you should be embarrassed, your dad is an idiot. There are street signs for a reason, and they're universal. Get it together people!
I'm also waiting for the invasion of the Texans for the big game. They'll all be here to watch their precious Longhorns get their asses handed to them by my awesome Trojans. I can't wait. I can almost smell their "I'm better than you attitude" in the air.
I understand that I may appear to be slighty angry, but I just needed to rant.
So, until next time...

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I think you are just angry because you'll have to face those Texans after their Horns upset the Trojans. Hook 'em horns!!

Randy said...

Oh poor misled Jeff.

Lynlee said...

Oh Jeff..see how drinking makes you say crazy things

Jeff said...

We will see. I'm not a real Texas fan, but I would love to see the Trojans lose for once. That would empty the bandwagon a bit.