Monday, February 28, 2005

Adventures in Playstation Land

So as some of you know my Playstation took a crap not to long ago. I tried all kind of things to fix it but finaly broke down and bought a new one. That one took a crap too. No I'm not an idiotI know how to clean discs and try discs on other machines and all that. It was broken trust me. These sort of things happen all the to me. I have to return things all the time. If there is a defective model in stock, its almost gauranteed to be the one I pick. I have a theory that my whole life is constructed like the Truman Show and that I'm actually part of some psychological experiment to see how many of life'd little inconveniences it takes to drive a person mad. So anyway when I went to exchange the Playstation they didn't have any left. So I went to two other places that also didn't have any. I finally got one at Target and it seems to be working fine so thats good.
Right now I'm at Randy and Alex's drinking beers and watching TV. Alex isn't drinking but he's eating my peanuts.

No comments: