Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Whats going on?

How is it there are no new postings here. I posted that last one at like 5:30pm...Its now like midnight and I know you clowns have been sittin around all night with plenty of time for movie quotes or some funny stories. Top 5 lists? no? FINE.
I got my paper back today on the California Indians. I got an A- despite a lot of technical errors I should have caught in proof reading.
Im not going to get into the play by play today. We did get Alex to post finally so thats good. We'll see if he can step it up.
Lauri wants to join our blog because she thinks no one will read hers besides me. You can check hers out at http://ahgeez.blogspot.com So theres that issue to consider and the larger issue of who we want posting on the site. Are we going to open it up as forum for our larger group of friends or are we going to control the posts and just let them comment. Let me know what you guys think.
Today's quote comes from Shakespeare.

"Life is a tale told by an idiot, filled with sound and fury, signifying nothing"

4 comments:

Lauri said...

You guys need to fix your settings. if you go to archive you can chose to only have a few days or a few posts per main page. Your blog is getting too long. Just a little suggestion.

Pete said...

Oh, so now Lauri is a blogging expert. As it happens I like a long blog. Im not ready to start archiving yet. But thanks for the suggestion.

Lauri said...

well i'm sorry, i'll keep quiet.

Randy said...

Don't do that Lauri, be quiet I mean you are the only one who comments on our blog.