Monday, February 07, 2005

Time to Kill

Wassup homies? This is Randy here. I have some time to kill right now so I figured what better time to write in my blog. Let's see what's been goin' on.
Yesterday I went to Tim's house and watched the Super Bowl, actually I barely watched any of the game I was more concerned with drinking beer and then getting rid of my hiccups. From what I heard it was a good game. Whatever I didn't care. So anyway it was fun I never really got past a light buzz though because of the fucking hiccups. It was really annoying. But all in all I had a good time.
Today has mostly been a day of relaxation. I played GTA San Andreas a lot but really didn't pass any missions just screwed around, killing people and blowing stuff up. Pete has been over more or less all day which is cool. So far though it has been a fairly uneventful day. But it's all good sometimes I need days where I don't do anything at all except hang out.
Alex is supposed to post his best superhero later tonight but we'll see if he can follow through. Anyway I do not have much more to say for now so LATER.

No comments: