Monday, February 21, 2005

What's New...

So we finally broke down and got a new playstation2. Thats all I want to say about that except to say I will not be buying Playstation 3.
I'm supposed to be working on a paper on the effect of the railroad in California but I'm just not feeling it. I think this one's going to have to turn out to be late. The great thing about being an English major is that a lot of the time deadlines are more a suggestion than a rule. English professors would much rather have a good paper a day late than a bad paper on time. Other disciplines are not so leaniant. This paper is for history so I'm probably going to have to take a deduction in grade. Oh well. Not much else new. This raid is preventing me from going hiking and I don't really like any other kind of exercise so I'm feeling a bit sluggish. Shit man, I wish i had something entertaining to say but I don't today, maybe later.

No comments: