Monday, February 07, 2005

Day Two Part I: Randy

Wassup homies? So we are now entering Day Two of the blog, pretty exciting stuff so far I would say. Unfortunately as far as Day Two Part I goes not too much.I went to work this morning at 8 in the freaking morning. It was still dark outside when I woke up what the fuck is that all about? Anyway so I drag myself out of bed and start to get ready for work, when I am all done getting ready I go to wake my brother, Alex, so he can give me a ride since I am the loser with no car. So he rolls out of bed and we go. There are no words spoken on the way to work because it is still too early to actually even talk.So I get to work check in, get a walkie you know all that jazz. And then basically I stand at a door for one hour checking to make sure people coming in have a badge if not they have to go around the building to registration then they can come back, fun job yeah? Obviously a few of the nerds (Videomakers West 2005 is the show) coming are none too happy about that but there is nothing they can do about it because I am their GOD, not really but I like thinking I am. So once some of my fellow employees arrive I have nowhere left to stand so after posting them all I walk around the show for a while then I give breaks, basically I walk to each post tell the person to go on break stand there doing what they were doing and wait for them to come back. And yes again I was checking badges.Anyway so after doing that from 8AM-4PM my shift was over I happily skipped back over turned in my walkie, checked out and pondered how to get home( my brother was at work). So I called up my good buddy Pete who is supposed to work tonight but is not feeling well and he offered to pick me up from the Gold Line station and I thought Wow, what a guy. However I only had 75 cents and as anyone knows the Gold Line costs $1.25. So I had to borrow fifty cents from my boss which in retrospect was pretty sad. But she gave it to me and I went to jump on the Gold Line. Got on the Gold Line rode it home, Pete picked me up dropped me off at home and here I sit now.So Part I is now over, kinda long and uninterseting but Part II of Day Two...WATCH OUT NOW!!

No comments: