Monday, February 07, 2005

Day One: Pete

So I just got back from Vegas yesterday where I puked my guts out so hard i pulled a muscle in my back. It was that moment when most of the puke is out but your stomach still wants to get rid of that last little chunk and so you hunch over the toilet with your mouth open and your muscles all clenched until it works its way up. Yep. Thats when it happened. Today was all about De-tox. I got up late and read the paper. Randy called and said he would be home by like Two so I decided to go over there. First I wanted to rent that new Mettallica documentry so I went to Blockbuster. I looked all around but they didn't have it. So on my way out the blockbuster dude was like "Nothin' today?" (He recognizes me cuz I rent games there a lot and he's a gamer.) And so I asked him about the Documentry and he told me that its not available for rent because of Lars Ulrich not wanting people to copy the video. You remember Lars he's that fuck nut that sued Napster and ruined a great thing for all of us. Now I can't rent videos because of him. I hate that guy. Then I went o 7-11 so I could pick up a Recycler for Randy so he could get a car. I didn't find much in the way of affordable cars in the recycler I had much better luck on CraigsList where you could actually se pictures of the cars. Randy and I were watching that Movie Species for a little while. I hadn't seen since it came out on video. MAN! Natasha Henstridge really likes to show her boobs. Marg Helgenberger from CSI even shows her boobs in it. Not only that, but its got like an Indie movie all star line up: Ben Kingsley, Micheal Madsen, Alfred Molina, Forest Whitaker... Its still a piece of crap but its pretty funny how she sticks her tongue through that guy's head. We also watched the state of the union address. Then played GTA. Then set up this blog. Then watched Family Guy and Aqua Teen Hunger Force which is the best new show since South Park.Tommorow I gots school and work so thats all for now.Lates

No comments: