Monday, February 07, 2005

Hangin Out: Randy

So it's like noon on Saturday and I am just chilling because I have this online midterm to take but I am waiting for a friend to sign on so we can work together on it and make it a bit easier on the both of us. So while I was waiting I figured I could update our blog some.So yesterday was an all around OK day. It started of pretty much like Thursday with me having to work a morning shift again, I was done by 4 so it was really no big deal. Anyway though at 4 there were some people coming into relieve the people like myself who had been working all morning. Unfortunately though, the company I worked for overbooked the staff. So more people came into that needed to which presented a problem, too many employees not enough shifts. So I was supposed to send two people home but I couldn't, I felt bad for them. Then as I left I realized what I had doneand what hadto be done to fix the situation. Basically my boss will be pissed at me because now the client is going to have to pay these people they didn't need, so I called back and got a hold of the supervisor and told him he had to send those two people home, so he said OK. I have to work tonight and I can only imagine the reaming I am going to get from my boss because of this trouble, but I guess that is just the way it is somethings will never change.Anyway I am starting to get pissed now because if I don't take this midterm soon I am going to have to take it tomorrow and I do not want to take a test on Super Sunday, speaking of Super isn't the Super Bowl just another reason to have a party and get trashed. I mean are there that many people out there besides the Philly area and the Boston area that care who win tomorrow, unless you bet on the game the only reason to watch is for the commercials. Oh well at least it is another reason to get trashed and have some fun.Last night my buddies and I (Alex and Pete) went out after Pete got off of work. We went to our local hang out, the CCB. I love that place, we know everyone there, ervyone knows our name and you just feel comfortable there. It is kind of like our very own "Cheers". A place where we can just get together hang out talk and have some good beer.OK I am starting to ramble now so I am going to sign off and hopefully I will be hearing from Mandie(my midterm friend) soon. Well peace out to all my homies out there and keep ya' head up.GROVE ST FOR LIFE!!

No comments: