Monday, February 07, 2005

Oh By the way. This blog has three original characters and I'm sure other will be added as this blog begins its domination of the Internet world. Randy
Age: 27
Primary Occupation: College Student
Secondary Occupation: Security Supervisor
Real Occupation: Currently Rollin' with the Grove St. OG's of GTA San Andreas. Working his way through the beers of the world (actually I pretty much stick to Pabst, Miller High Life, and Old Milwaukee. Who needs that high priced microbrew at home when the old school beers do the job just as well.)
Pete
Age: 28
Primary Occupation: College Student
Secondary Occupation: Events Supervisor
Real Occupation: Structural Engineer and City Planner. Naw just bullshittin' I try to occupy my time with a lot of movies and a lot of video games and alot of reading. Then I over analyze all things pop culture and annoy Randy and Alex with my sublime observations. Someday I'll be recognized as a genius of Cultural Analysis. Someday. Oh, and I too enjoy beer. Sometimes I like to drink 'til I can't feel feelings anymore.

Alex requested that his original character profile be deleted for this updated version. Still waiting for his first post.

No comments: