Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Back on the horse

A few days ago Pete and I were working oh wait he already told you about all the sick people and apathetic people who use wheelchairs instead of walking. Skip that.
Am I the only one out there who thinks that Valentine's Day is a bunch of horseshit. It is like candy manufacturers, florists and card companies got together and said how can we sell more of this shit during February. I for one HATE Valentine's Day. If you are lucky enough to actually have a girlfriend most of them excpect you to go out of your way to do something nice for them on this day. WHY? What makes this one day of the year so damn special. Nothing, it's crap.
Lately school has been getting on my nerves I have like 5 months left or so but I am so tried of it. The fucked up thing is I have no god damn clue what to do once I do get out of school. I feel lost and it is only getting worse. I have no direction. It is like I am just floating along but up ahead is fucking Niagara Falls and I am doomed.
Ok enough gloom and doom and how my life is FUBAR. In all reality my life really isn't that bad. I just like saying my life sucks cause I don't know why I really have no reason to be so melodramatic.
I was thinking today (don't worry I didn't hurt myself) and I don't have too much to complain about. I got a piece of cake job that I enjoy most of the time, I got great friends even when they accuse me of neglecting the blog, my own apartment that is clean now thanks to Pete, going to school and doing well I might say, and my future though I like to overdramatize it's gloominess actually looks fairly bright. Sure I don't have a girlfriend or a car but those are 2 things that are easily fixable. For the most part I got it good. So I am going to stop being so depressed all the time cause shit could be worse.

No comments: