Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Just a post

Wassup homies? Not much is going on here. We just got a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) kind of like TiVo I guess. So we have been recording shows we normally miss and basically watching a lot of TV lately. I have been shirking my duties as a founding team member of this blog. But with being able to watch my favorite TV shows whenever I want has been a bit of a distraction NO MORE though. I will not shirk my duties.
This blog is intended to change the world and I am an important part of that plan. Anyway now that all that is out of the way, on to more important things. The quote I posted today is a good one, it is in a movie, a little fart of a computer movie known as "Hackers". The movie is possibly one of the worst movies having to do with hackers and computers ever, although lets give "The Net" it's due it sucks balls too. The singular bright spot in "Hackers" is Angelina Jolie and even she is really not worth watching the movie for, especially with her short man-like haircut. Anyway enough about crappy hacker movies. So what else is new?
I finally got my laptop back in working condition except for one small problem I can't get on to the Internet, this is quite a problem as when in Economics I need something to keep me awake cause that subject sure won't do it. I apologize to any Economists or Economics majors who may stumble across this page but that shit is so boring. So yeah my laptop works but I can't surf this really perturbs me but hey I guess that's life, right? Some people have luck some have not as much.
Man I want to talk about something interesting I really do but seriously people my life as of right now not always but as of right now is just not too exciting. I will not say it sucks cause that it does not. Pete and I went to Vroman's (bookstore) today, it was very unfulfilling. Pete found a book with a bunch of essays in it, he bought it. I unfortunately found nothing.
I got a paycheck today $480 which for me is pretty sweet. Alright well I am just boring you people now so I am going to buzz off. Before I go however I have a cool little haiku for you, haiku's rock.
My laptop works now (5)
But no Internet access (7)
Must find other fun (5)
I will work on it. It is just a rough draft right now. Alright peeps, PEACE OUT!!
Big ups to my Grove St. homies.

No comments: