Wednesday, February 23, 2005

School and Such...

School can be so boring from 8AM till 12PM, especially if the class you have is Economics. Nothing against any economists who may be reading this but your subject needs some serious adrenaline. Anyway so I was just half listening to this lecture while talking to Lauri on AIM and besides talking to Lauri it was pretty boring. But everything can't be exciting in life. I have a quiz to take now that I know nothing about. Fun stuff be back in awhile. Yeah I am back so that quiz sucked I am not sure I did too well, but there are more important things than school sometimes.
I am seriously stoked right now and I will tell you why. With only three classes left my last quarter is officially approaching. Once this quarter is in the books which is in like 3 more weeks. I will only be 11 weeks away from graduating. I can't really tell you what this feels like especially since everybody had basically given up on me ever getting a degree about 4 years ago. It is really exciting. Alright enough about me and my euphoria.
So this past week I worked an awful lot. On Wednesday night I worked a Speaker Series show, the speaker was John Glenn, on Thursday I worked some Financial Celebrities show which was basically a way for the rich to become richer and make the less fortunate think they could make all this money too. What a scam! Then on Friday, Saturday and Sunday I worked The Fit Expo. You may have seen ads in the LA Weekly or what not about this show. It is basically just a bunch of people who either want to be fit or are either in a totally fit state. It was a bit depresing but funny too. Depressing cause I am so far from fit it is crazy, funny cause some of these people were so musclebound they had trouble walking up stairs. Hey instead of benchpressing 400 lbs. Try some cardio once in a while buddy. It was a fairly simple show just stand in a spot and check for wristbands, badges and what not. A very interesting event.
So this weekend I am working The Knife Expo. I wonder what kind of people will be there, that is the most interesting thing about my job. The people I end up meeting at these shows are always different. We shall see.
If it seems to you like I am writing more than usual you get a gold star. I am because as you know if you keep up daily with out AWESOME blog. You know my hard drive crashed so pretty much the only time I have now is at school in between breaks or during Economics (ha,ha,ha). So I might try to get something done between now and Tuesday. Hopefully I will have a new HD by then and can start posting at home again. OK I gotta go now because I feel like I am rambling.
Peace Out to all my homies and keep it real dawgs!!

No comments: