Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Waiting...SUCKS!

How much of our lives do we spend waiting for something? All I know is it is a lot I hate waiting. Right now I am waiting to go catch the bus to go to work. If I go now I will get to work super early and I would rather not get there too early. So I have about 54 minutes to kill. So since I have been neglecting my blog I figured why not write about some shit. One problem I can't seem to think of what to write about. I hate it when this happens. I sit down planning to kill time on the best blog in the universe and can't think of a fucking thing. So instead of talking about the present I will regale you with a tale from my past.
Hmmm... Nah I changed my mind maybe later tonight, right now I am going to play some GTA San Andreas. Peace Out homies!!

No comments: