Saturday, February 19, 2005

Shit List? Yeah right!

One I don't think someone that drives someone all over god's creation should get punched twice!! I drive him everywhere and I was having a fine time but he punched me twice didn't even think about it or said sorry so I left him. He paid the bill we were on the same bill anyway and I paid him when he got back home. I was going to sit down and I tried to move him but when he turned around he punched me. I did nothing and there was no reason for him to punch me. I know if it was you it would be different you are used to your brothers and you fighting. But I'm not and I'm sure you weren't fighting when you were driving your brother or brothers everywhere. So before you put me on the shit list think about that. I was going to punch him back but he would punch me back harder then a fight would break out would you rather have that. Sorry I'm acting like an ass but everytime I leave it's because I don't want to get into a fight or have a bad time. I don't like being treated like shit and then acting like nothing happened. I know you are probably thinking grow up. But maybe you should tell Randy it first. I don't like when anyone talks shit about me and you've been there before. Also it's the first time he punched me and I din't like it that much. If you are mad at me for saying this I'm sorry. I just thought I should tell you why I left.

No comments: