Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Afternoon Post

While this day has been insane here at work, i've also been doing something fun. What kinda something fun you ask? Sheila and I have been getting together a Christmas Wish List. Yes folks the holidays are coming! And they are coming fast. It's already less than a month to Thanksgiving. Heck, just going to the mall and you'd think that Christmas is tomorrow. This is the last weekend in October. As i write down the things i want for Christmas i realize all the money i'm going to be spending on others. Now don't get me wrong, i like this time of year. I like giving and receiving presents. I like the food and the music. I however do not like the shopping. The crowds are ridiculous and after i buy the presents, i can't wrap for shit. I'm not creative in my gift wrapping, its so blah. This year i won't be going to Texas. Not for Thanksgiving and not for Christmas or New Years. Its home sweet home for me. My birthday is in December too. That i'm not to excited about. I feel bad for people who have to get me a birthday present and then a week later a Christmas present. But i sure as hell do not feel bad for those who try to give me the bday/xmas present. Unless its super big and expensive. Anyways, as i was writting my list i was coming up with some crazy things. You know, those things that no one can really get for you. For example, my parents can't really get me a new sofa i want. Or there's the things that are truly wishes. So here's the question to everyone...what do you want for xmas? Pick a reasonable thing, then an actual "wish". Mine? I want new bed sheets, but i wish for a dog. So what's yours??????

No comments: