Saturday, October 08, 2005

Long Time!!!

What's up peoples. It's been so long since I've blogged and everyone is mad at me for not blogging. So after a pep talk from Pete tonight I decided to blog. Now for the last month I've been working a movie called ACCEPTED about a college Called South Harmon Institute of Technology or easier SHIT. I was a student AND IT WAS ALL FUN (oops hit caps lock)also made a lot of new friends including some stars ( i know they are not stars yet but I think this movie will make them big). It was sad leaving like if you really graduated a real college. But here's the intersing part of the blog. About The Movie I just worked Called The Fast And The Furious 3 or called The Fastest And The More Furious. New cast featuring Bow Wow, Lucas Black from (Friday Night Lights), and Zachary Ty Bryan from (Home Improvement). Anyway this movie that did not to be made mostly takes place In Tokyo but there are some high school scenes and thats what I did. I was booked as a football player which was good because I never played but I like to say I did. But we didn't play we just wore jerseys and hung around together with Zachary. We were supposed to be the assholes picking on the other kids but we didn't I thought we should done somethin to a nerd. But I met some interesting people one guy took the cake he said He was a quarterback in high school in ohio and won state3 times and just thoughthe was hot shit. I guess he was cuz he started talkin to one of the girls who played a cheerleader and 5 hours later they were makin out and she had a boyfriend. Here's the big thing: he went on a trip to pakistan and was thrown in jail for not knowingly having opium in his bag. He was tortured and he beat up some prisoners for respectand here's the wierd thing a guy enterd his name on imdb and there is a break between 2001 to 2004. I forgot his name and it's buggin me now. Also he wrote the story and they are makin a movie and he said he had a meeting with Jake Gylenhall to play him. All this stuff is true. He keptsaying I was the funniest thing evenwhen i called him a man whore and that girl he met there a slut (but jokingly). Also another thing he said they broke his fingers in pakistan and it was true he didn't throw the ball that well not the guy who would win state3 times. Also he looked fine for a guy who was tortured no scars nothing. Manthis is a long blog. But one question should I make up a story to get chicks and stuff? What should it be about? I need ideas people.

No comments: