Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Drink Too Much?

The answer to that question...Yes. Yes I Do. I mean I don't a much as some people, but still. This damn Wednesday night happy hour has me drinking in the middle of the week. Then there was Oktoberfest. Then there are the Random Tuesday Happy Hour forays. Am I worried about alcoholism? Not really. Its not the alcohol I crave or even the drunkeness. I just like to be social. Which is weird because mostly I hate people. But I think we've got solid group of friends here. Good People all. I need to be careful though, my belly grows faster than most people's and its beginning to get a bit more prodigous than I would like. I find myself overly corpulent at the moment. I find myself shunning physical activity as a result of the fatigue that follows a night of drinking. I need a hobby. I need something productive to pass the time at and between work. Any suggestions? I wish the weather would cool down so i could enjoy a hike. I need a new place to hike. After the 5000th time, hiking first water is starting to get a bit repetitive. Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. Maybe I'll blog some more later.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Ideas: walking around the Rose Bowl, go to the Arboretum and chase peacocks, raquetball or tennis (both of which I would love to do), find a city that you have never been to and walk around it for a while. That's all I can think of.