Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Positivity

I titled my post "Positivity" because it seems I have been under siege for making my posts boring and not interesting. the reason behind this trend was because I was feeling less than positive. Sitting in an office with no windows tends to get me down. Today though i got to leave the office and drive to Simi Valley to help set up a new store. Sure it was Simi Valley but I got out during the day. Traffic sucked and I spent more time in the car than actually doing anything at the store but it was just so nice to get out of the office.
Simi Valley is really kinda far. I never thought it was that far away but it is out there. It took me almost 2 hours to get there however most of that 2 hours was sitting in rush hour traffic on the 405 which as usual was a nightmare. Luckily I had my trusty iPod with me and the tunes were flowing. Once I got to the store I met 2 of my co-workers and everything was pretty much done. I helped set up some phone lines for the modems, the corporate phones and the Eclipse machine. And if you really want to know what those are and how to set them up and why? Just ask me. After that was done my co-workers and I hung out for a little while but then it was time to go and I departed to once again face the droves on cars on our wonderful freeway system.
Traffic on the way down was pretty bad as well. Not as bad it seemed as on the way up. I was driving slower because the more time I spent in the open meant less time spent in the office. So I cruised along and eventually got back to the office around 7:15PM. I am just hanging out now not really feeling like doing any work so I am not going to.
I can't think of any interesting stories to tell now though. The store in Simi Valley was nice I have only been to 2 though counting this one. So I don't think I have racked up enough stores to make a judgment on whether a store is nice or not.
Oh I got a story kind of. There is this store. Store 404 in Ventura. I guess it's not really a good story. i was just going to say that there are these2 girls there. Lisa and Veronica. While I was at the Simi Valley store one of the girls there mentioned how Store 404 loved me and especially Lisa. Now this doesn't seem like a big deal to me at the time because I have never been out to Ventura or even met Lisa. I have only flirted on the phone I do that with certain females who call. I ma thinking about it now and she has asked me before to come up and visit her store. But Ventura is a fucking long was away though just to met a girl I have talked to over the phone. I aslo flirt with Veronica but that is because Lisa has told her to call me whenever there is a problem. So I get a lot of calls from her. Anyway like I said not so much of a story but more me thinking out loud.
Well I guess I will get on outta here maybe do some work, not likely though. If you are going to Happy Hour tonight I will see you there. If not your loss. PEACE!

4 comments:

Pete said...

Thats better.

Pete said...

One question though...If working in an office with no windows gets you down, why did you go into computers?

Lauri said...

I don't remember you being super happy when there are windows around though.

Jeff said...

Ventura is not too far for some ass. However, I question the age of these workers. Are they legal?