Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fuck you...and the Horse you rode in on. (Poor Horse)

Yesterday was spent eating, drinking, and listening to music. Oh, and being completely treated like shit by an old friend, thanks.(not you Randy, he knows who he is.) I went to Randy's to start the process of ripping my CD's into Randy's computer so he could put some decent songs on his iPod. Not that Ryan Cabrera's not decent, well actually yes, he's not decent. For shame Moe's. That is 12 year old music. Anyway, at around 4pm we checked in on the infirmed Lauri and went to Moose's for happy hour. Hot wings and PBR all half price. Our waitress was hot but didn't look twice at these scruffy looking nerf herders. Not that I care, I got a hot ass girlfriend anyway, but for Randy you know. I'm takin names for a wingman for Randy, because, quite frankly, I suck at it. We then went to the Crown for a few, because beer is an evil enticer. I sat down at one of those cocktail tables, facing away from the baseball and football on the TV's. I had to move positions, because I didn't want people to think I'm gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I could see a gay dude having a big problem in the sausage-fest that is the CCB. After that we went back to Randy's and had a few more beers and uploaded a few more songs. Nothing special you know just hanging out. Lauri even came by after succombing to cabin fever. We watched Eurotrip for the hundredth time and then I left. Didn't want to disturb the Lord of the Manor. I had a great time, I should have saved some energy for hump day Happy hour. But I firmly believe in living in the moment. So I ended up staying home Wed. night.

No comments: