Wednesday, October 12, 2005

time to waste

I seem to have things running smoothly here at work so now i'm bored. Sheila is gonna leave early today so then i'm really gonna be bored. Rochelle was supposed to come in today but i guess she decided not to. Let's see what can i talk about...

Does it bother anyone else that Katie Holmes is prego with Tom Cruises baby? It bothers me. And i'm sure they'll name it something crazy too. Rich people suck. They get to do everything they want. Get married and divorced on the drop of a dime. Give birth to kids left and right. Travel all over the place. Work if and when they want to. Sounds wonderful. Sheila and I bought some (actually Sheila bought) scratchers yesterday and we both won! we won another ticket. yay!

What should i do for lunch? I brought a soda but that doesn't sound good. Does anyone wanna meet me for lunch? Chili's sounds pretty good right now. A big southwestern cobb salad. mmm. Dinner tonight is at Sheila's. She's been making the bomb dinners this week. One night was chicken and the other night was salmon. who knows what tonight brings.

No one blogs anymore. Tim is gone. I even check Amanda's blog daily, nothing there. Well we're busy i suppose. Except for me today. I've blogged twice, i don't think it'll be the last. Now if i recall, Jeff will be at happy hour tonight cuz he doesn't work tomorrow. Lucky duck. Enjoy the beers!

Well i guess that again is all for now. I wish i had better things to type about. Pete comes up with poems and articles to type about. Jeff has lists of things. I have rambling. BUT don't say i never blog! :)

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

I would be blogging more but my computer won't let me access my own blog! It keeps giving me this wierd message every time I try to post. So hopefully I'll get it figured out this week and be back blogging again soon.