Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bob Loblaw

What's been a happenin? I'm not sick anymore, thank god. Still have a cough though. My mom and sister are still in town. I pretty much see them after work for dinner. They seem to keep busy during the day. Sheila and I are trying to think of something for dinner, any ideas? As Pete had blogged earlier in the week, the whole stage distruction was something interesting. I was watching the symphony that night and wondering just what i would do if the stage fell or something during the performance. Well it fell alright, just after the show. Do you think i forsaw it happening? Am i psychic? We all had a good time at Octoberfest on Sunday. Man, there is nothing worse though than drinking heavly on a "work night". At least it ended fairly early and i was able to pass out by 9pm instead of midnight or something. What's the plan for this weekend? I didn't sign up for any work. Things are kinda messed up over there. So i'm free to do what i want. Sunday is National Boss Day! Funny how its on a Sunday. Daylight savings time is near. Then its Halloween. I did have a cool idea for a costume but since we aren't going to a party i'm not dressing up. Plus Halloween is on a Monday, that sucks. OK now that i've blogged about the most random things i think i'll stop here. Enjoy your day folks!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Maybe you are like a freaky character from a Stephen King novel and you can make things happen just by thinking about them. Why don't you try thinking me up a burrito, because that sounds mighty tasty right now