Thursday, October 06, 2005

Family Time

Sheila is going to be host to a couple of my family members this coming week. My mom and little sister are coming for five days. Sharon hasn't been out to California for at least a year i think. She has vacation time that she needs to use up so she wanted to come out here. My mom decided to come with her. So they arrive tomorrow morning. Sheila called Texas today to say she got them a car rental and while speaking with Sharon i could hear that something happened. I guess Sharon was swimming last night and someone elbowed her in the nose and it made a popping sound. Now she's all swollen and wondering if its broken. Either way, it doesn't sound good. Then Sheila was talking to her about things to bring. Sheila said to bring a swim suit, i guess Sharon doesn't have one and Sheila said that she could borrow one but to make sure that she doesn't poke holes in it. After hearing that i remembered that Sharon has both her nipples pierced. I mean who thinks thats a good idea? She's totally pierced up and now shes got three tatoos. I can only imagine the places she has piercings that she keeps secret. I guess one of her good friends has a piercing place so she goes there and pierces herself. Plus she's a total smoker. I can only assume that she smokes alot. No wait, she does smoke alot. I've seen it. So Sheila is really worked up about all this. She's known for a while now but i guess its really hit home. It doesn't bother me to much. Piercings can always be taken out. I'm already taking out some of mine. She won't wanna have her nipples pierced when she's older....i hope. Tatoos suck, plus at 19 years old, she just got what was cool. I'm just super excited that she isn't on drugs or populating the world with many stupid men. THANK GOD! She's still a good kid, she's hard working, thats very responsible. Maybe you'll all see Sharon, maybe you won't. At 19, she drinks and all, just like we did, but i can't bring her to bars. Even though she is taller than me and looks older for her age, i'm sure she can thank the cigarrets for that. well that's all for now. Sheila and i are off to Target for some random things. Hopefully we don't spend to much money.

1 comment:

Amanda Jane said...

ouch. ouch-ouch-ouuuuuuch.