Friday, October 14, 2005

Dark was the night. Boring was the Day.

I hate these kinds of posts, but i am bored to tears man. So far today I have done three loads of laundry, got the camping pictures developed, bought some new work clothes and got lunch at subway. Its 3:20 right now and I am out of my mind bored.I have an hour to kill before I start getting ready for work and I have no idea what to do with my time. I can watch Seinfeld reruns, or watch while CNN tries to create bullshit news stories (I haven't trusted them since I saw them create the NY subway scare. The story just went on and on while everyone they talk to said it wasn't a reliable threat.) Camping pictures came out pretty good. There are about ten pictures of sunsets. We need a digital camera. I look terrible in all the pictures I took as usual. Its funny, when I look in the mirror I don't see that fat guy with a funny haircut, but there he is in pictures. What does it mean when your self image is actaully better than your real Image? anyway thats all. This killed about five minutes. I'm goin for a walk.

1 comment:

Punk Penguin said...

i having been having one of those boring days for SEVERAL days now. i commiserate